TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN DESIGN
Integrate BIM modeling to focus on space considerations and work flows in the hospital and utility requirements. Identify potential challenges regarding hospital space configuration and infrastructure. Create Architecturally Significant Equipment (ASE) documents, which provides detailed information on proposed and established medical equipment.
Our fundamental driver is to keeping up to date with global healthcare & industry science development raising our selves to help man kind with involvement of healthcare technology
Providers to Implement driven technology solutions to provide instantaneous access to patient & clinical information, keeping up to date with the latest technologies in healthcare industry to enhance the quality & efficiency of healthcare service.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PLANNING DOCUMENTS /INCLUSIONS
Our technology planning and procurement services encompass the assessment, planning and management of the medical technology requirements for health organizations
- Overall Furniture layouts.
- Medical equipment room data sheet..
- Loaded drawings (Typical Cut sheets).
- Medical equipments consolidated list.
- Room By Room List : Furniture (Medical – Non Medical) and Equipment in all spaces
- Pre Installations requirements
- Furniture & Equipment keeping up to date with suppliers, that accordingly changes space architectural design